Hey Boston!

juillet 02, 2010

Boston was absolutely wonderful. I had a great time so I thought I would share. I promised a couple of you guys to write in English so you wouldn't miss out. This isn't going to be the easiest thing since I exclusively use French around here, so no making fun okay?...


I got there little after lunch and headed directly to Harvard University for a quick visit. My expectations were pretty high I must say. I read so many books where charaters were students in that prestigious school... I might have been a little disappointed. The campus in itself was pretty huge and access to all buildings was restricted. I had no choice than to admire from the exterior. Since I have a thing for books, I really was looking foward to visiting Havard's Library. Again, you couldn't get in unless you were a student. Anyway, I took lots of pictures as I was walking around, architecture was pure awesomeness.
Before I left the school I paid a visit to the University Coop and both a couple of things. As you know, I get easily carried away :)
Time was counted and I only had a few hours ahead of me before the concert. I had been told that the Urban Outfitters stores in Boston were a must see, so I went. I tried on a fabulous white and blue striped dress with anchors all over. Fitting was kind of weird, as it is mysteriously often the case with their clothings on me. I didn't have enough eyes to see. Stuff in there was way better then in any other Urban Outfitters store I'd seen. I will return some day.

I headed towards Fenway Park to grab a bite since it was located right next the House of Blues, where the show was to take place. I had to stop for a quick look at the field.
I found this super delicious pizzeria! It's called Upper crust pizza... do you know it? It's the type where you get to choose what kind of toppings you want and then watch the guy bake it in front of you. I had one of their thin crust pizza which came with a salad and I loooove salads :)
And then, it was finally time!!! I was so happy to get to see She & Him in concert. I just love'em they're great. I had to leave my camera in coat check so no picture of the show (bouh!). I've only got a shitty little picture of me and won't be posting it... Here's what I was wearing anyway...I'm a bit desappointed, I really would have love to show you other people's outfits as well. Fans dressed the part and girls looked wonderful in their summer dresses. I saw a couple of guys with bowties which I thought was funny and cute. Gosh! what a day :) I have to go back soon. I had to cross off my list a few things people had recommanded, such as dropping by Tempation Cafe, which is suppose to be fun. I hope you guys have a great week-end. I, for my part, am heading to a wedding in Montreal tomorrow. It is suppose to be a very huge event with lots and lots of guests. I enjoy sharing people's happiness. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be a great one :)

take care!
xo

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

Laissez votre commentaire ici: